Losing weight quickly and effectively is an urgent issue for most women and men. We all want to achieve fast and significant results at home. However, the large number of routes promised to us does not satisfy this in the long run and they are difficult to transport.
Let's describe what we want to look for in an effective weight loss program:
- Significant reduction in appetite so that you do not have unpredictable hunger
- Relatively fast rate of fat loss (not just water! )
- Improving fitness - physical and mental
- Normalize objective health indicators
For all these rational purposes, modern science comes to our aid.
Below we list the key steps to a successful path to a healthy body.
Step 1: Limit Digested Carbs Extremely
The most important part of success is to eliminate all types of sugars and starchy foods from your diet, simply add sweet, starchy and high-glycemic fruits.
This happens because it is this food that actively stimulates insulin production. It is this hormone that is directly involved in fat deposition in all depots, including the most ugly subcutaneous fat.
When insulin levels fall, the body becomes able to use fat stores - to generate energy for life.
Another positive result is the ability to remove too much water from the tissues, which will make the kidneys thrive as soon as the ubiquitous hormone stops going from scale. As a result, without special preparations, you will lose that excess fluid that has made you heavier and heavier.
Not surprisingly, people on a low-carb diet lose up to 4. 5 kg in their first week. This figure is often even higher!
Significantly, by reducing the amount of fat in the diet, people were still counting calories and were subjectively malnourished (they felt hungry after eating). At that time, no matter how carbohydrate restricted diets were, fans were able to eat until they were full.
A significant effect of excluding sugars is that hunger is clearly reduced, and the feeling of wholeness comes sooner. As a result, the diet is followed without excessive voluminous efforts - on autopilot. Comfortable weight loss is an old dream of millions!
Summary:Reducing carbohydrates reduces blood insulin, reduces appetite and allows you to lose too much weight without constantly starving.
Step 2: eat proteins, fats and vegetables
Consistency is important here: every meal should contain protein, fat and vegetables.
By following this rule, you often automatically come to a goal of limiting carbohydrates - in the range of 25-50 grams per day.
Let's define beneficial sources of protein:
- Meat - beef, chicken, turkey, pork, lamb.
- Fish and seafood - pike perch, perch, salmon, trout, shrimp.
- Eggs - chicken and quail.
Excessive protein intake cannot be added to the arrangement. By increasing the consumption of irreversible building materials for our body, we actively accelerate metabolism.
Research shows other benefits of a protein-rich diet:
- According to some data, the decrease in general anxiety reaches 60% (! ).
- Reduction in night hunger bouts.
- Improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
When you are thinking about how to lose weight fast, it is well worth submitting to the king of nutrients - protein!
Let's list vegetables with a low amount of carbohydrates:
- White cabbage.
- Brussels sprouts.
- Bulgarian pepper.
Take a look at the full list with a keen eye: this is another secret of a toned slim body! Don’t be afraid to overuse salads! Even 5 plates of large salads per day will not allow you to exceed your carbohydrate intake (25-50 grams per day).
A big bonus of such a diet is a large amount of fiber, vitamins and mineral salts, which give the body a wealth of essential nutrients and create regular high-quality cleansing.
Remembering the healing sources of fats:
- Olive oil.
- Pumpkin seed oil.
- Butter (in moderation).
- And other vegetable oils.
The first two oils should be used unrefined, cold pressed, and unheated during cooking. They contain a harmonious blend of essential Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids, which allow our vessels and nervous system to stay strong and healthy for a long time.
Don’t forget many weight loss fans and don’t combine the two diets into one. You need to choose low carbohydrate or low fat. Otherwise, it is very easy to critically cut the diet and make it dangerously bad in composition.
Fractional nutrition should not take you: 3-4 meals a day, in equal portions. Or 3 main meals and 1 extra (2nd breakfast or afternoon snack).
There are tons of low-carbon recipes waiting for you on blogs and bookshelves. Make up your mind - and follow the suggestions with confidence! Weight loss and fitness are not coming soon.
Conclusion:Every Meal = Protein + Fat + Vegetables Low Carbohydrate. The target daily amount of carbohydrates is in the range of 25-50 grams.
Step 3: athletic gymnastics 3 times a week
This is not a critical requirement, but will be a desirable addition to a successful settlement.
It's simple: 3-4 strength training per week, according to the classic algorithm, warming up - weight lifting - stretching.
For starters, it makes sense to go to a coach for a few personal work programs. The necessary exercises will then be explained in detail in real time - by the way. Remember! Loaded gymnastics requires careful technique. This is the only way to avoid injury and get results fast.
Many studies reveal an interesting fact. Weight lifting does not take up so much special calorie waste during exercise, but is a powerful stimulus to speed up the metabolism after training - for as much as 24 hours!
For young people, muscle gain is also a significant gift.
However, if strength machines, kettles and a barbell are unacceptable to you, focus on moderate-intensity aerobic exercise - continuously for 40 minutes. Precise walking, running, step aerobics, etc.
Summary:The best solution for physical education is strength training with weight resistance. If not, aerobic exercise will also work successfully. The main thing is to move! Regularly and actively - 3-4 times a week.
In addition: unloading carbohydrate once a week
For many people, Sunday is the perfect day to expand the menu towards carbohydrates.
When using such a weekend, you should refrain from sugars that are too harmful (sweets, pastries, ice cream). But you have a window for healthy carbohydrates - cereals (buckwheat, millet, rice), potatoes, fruit.
However, it is worth remembering once and for all - only 1 day a week. By increasing the number of loads, you move away from your goal of a lean body without too much fat under the skin.
Consider one unavoidable circumstance: often immediately after loading you will gain 1-2 kilograms. But, after returning to the normal course of nutrition, this weight will disappear quickly, since it is mainly water that is retained in the tissues.
Conclusion:Once a week, you can (although not required) make carbohydrate skewers into your diet using healthy sources that are rich in fiber and nutrients.
What about calories and serving sizes?
Pay attention to everyone who is interested! Usually, on a low-carb diet, you do not need to count calories and strictly control portion sizes. Intrigued? This idea is based on a healthy logic: for the ideal combination of "protein + fat + vegetable salad from low-glycemic vegetables" it is very difficult to overheat in terms of calories and volume.
But if you want to count calories, use an online calculator, for example, using your mobile phone. This is the fastest, most accurate and most convenient way.
Summary:Regardless of your calorie decisions, keep your main goal - cut carbs to 25-50 grams per day and get the rest of your calories from protein and fat.
A few other secrets to fast weight loss
Also take a closer look at 7 scientifically proven tips:
- Drink plenty of water.Acceleration of metabolism and the rate of loss of excess fat mass are the main benefits of an adequate drinking regimen. On average, 1 kilogram should weigh 25-30 ml of pure water. Use the Japanese way: in the morning, just after waking up, we drink 200-300 ml of water. We divide the rest of the water into 3 bottles and carry it with us. During inactive work, we place the bottle on the table in front of our eyes and sip from time to time. So between meals, you can quietly drink the full daily volume.
- Drink tea and coffee.These drinks have been proven to boost metabolism. Up to 3 teaspoons of non-slip coffee is an acceptable daily dose for coffee lovers.
- Lots of protein for breakfast.It provides high satiety and prolonged lack of hunger. It increases the rate of weight loss by up to 36% compared to those who do not improve breakfast with proteins.
- Fiber in the diet.Increasing the amount of soluble and insoluble fiber is a direct way to rapid weight loss, including with an emphasis on visceral fat (this is excess fat within the body, and this is a key marker of fat depositionin the middle of the trunk, especially on the front abdominal wall).
- Fat Burning Products. . . Lists of such products can be found on many sites. In general, these are often vegetables, green tea, sour milk and some fruits, closely saturated with useful nutrients.
- Small plates. . . The method is simple and works for the most part. Any solid serving looks on a shallow plate. Place time-consuming cutlery on the plate like Chinese chopsticks, and the meal time will be significantly extended. The satiety signal will have time to enter the brain, and you will not struggle on your own to leave the table in time. You will stop eating easily because you will be full!
- Get enough sleep. . . Everything is simple and the medicine has long been proven: the hormone ghrelin increases hunger and is actively produced during periods of sleep deprivation. In addition, it reduces the production of leptin, which is responsible for the feeling of wholeness. A chain of successive events is inevitable: no sleep at least 7-8 hours a day - no "will" to meet restraints due to a strong sense of hunger - excess fat mass and lack ofconfidence in their abilities. So get enough sleep to break this vicious circle!
How fast can you lose weight?
In the first week after switching to the nutritional system described above, a person loses from 2. 5 to 5 kilograms of their original body weight. In the following weeks, the rate of weight loss changes by about 1-2. 5 kg.
In addition, the classic rules of healthy physiology work:
- Newcomers to diet efforts will lose weight faster.
- For seasoned heroes, weight loss efforts are slower.
- Those with large surpluses have faster speeds compared to their less fat counterparts.
However, everyone is losing weight!
For the first time (up to a week), it’s worth considering a health condition that’s pretty weird. This is certainly given in the transition to burning your own fat reserves to ensure vital body functions.
Many people on a low-carb diet report increased energy, energy, optimism, no episodes of fatigue and drowsiness, and the stability of these positive day-to-day manifestations.
Despite many years of dietary consistency in recommendations for cutting fat, the other way around - reducing carbohydrates - has many measurable positive consequences.
- Normalize blood sugar levels.
- Decrease in triglyceride levels.
- Reduction of low-density ("bad") cholesterol.
- Increased high-density cholesterol ("good").
- Stabilize blood pressure within normal limits.
And the least pleasurable benefit is that when carbohydrates are low, the diet is easier to follow! That is, mentally, emotionally and physically, you will feel better than if you cut fat without paying attention to carbohydrates.
So the health benefits are harmonization of carbohydrate and fat metabolism and good mental and somatic well-being.
You do not need to starve to lose weight!
A separate warning for everyone with a chronic illness of any kind: check with your doctor before going on a diet!
Above, we have listed the main benefits of a low-carb diet. Now you know how to lose weight, and not just fast, but 2-3 times faster than on most balanced diets that require calorie counting and fat restriction.
Medical science has found ample evidence that a low-carb diet rebuilds hormonal balance toward a fat-burning vector. We have accumulated evidence to improve overall health. We know hundreds of thousands of reviews about fitness in such a diet process, about a high sense of satiety, about raising vitality and increased efficiency. That’s why our answer to the question "how to lose weight fast and effectively at home" is a low-carb diet.